Thursday, February 10, 2011

Microsoft Student Partner Summit 2011

Now that the MSP bootcamp is over, I guess I can officially call myself a Microsoft Student Partner. :D

Yesterday, I got back from the MSP 2011 Bootcamp. This is my first time as a Microsoft Student Partner, and the experience was certainly one to remember.

On Monday Microsoft flew us all to Sydney for a 3-day summit at their North Ryde Headquarters. 38 MSPs from all over Australia were there, representing 28 universities. I got to meet a lot of awesome fellow MSPs, as well as a bunch of equally awesome Microsofties.

Throughout the three days were a bunch of introductions, presentations, workshops, activities, and fun to be had all round. Oh, and free stuff. Lots of it. But maybe that's a post for another day.

Before the bootcamp, I was excited to be an MSP. Now? I'm PUMPED. I won't reveal just yet what's planned, but it's going to be an amazing year. I look forward to it!

0 comments: