Friday, December 5, 2008

Finishing school

So on wednesday evening, Melbourne High School had its annual Speech Night event at Hisense Arena (formerly Vodafone Arena) in central Melbourne. It was effectively a graduation ceremony for us year 12's, and marked the end of our time at MHS.

My 4 year journey through MHS has certainly been memorable, and I am certain that I'll not forget it. I sure enjoyed my time there and, as cliche as it sounds, I'm sad that my time there has now come to an end.

That said, I am proud to be able to call myself an Old Boy of Melbourne High School. Now all that's left is to eagerly await the announcement of the VCE results on December 15th.

I sleep now. Valedictory dinner last night, "slept" over at a friend's house afterwards, played Halo 3 and talked all night instead of sleeping. ^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian,

I sent you an email @ adrian_tsai@microngamestudios.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Will